Start by choosing a pack
5 Pack (5 X 350g single serve ready meals)Regular price From $80.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
10 Pack (10 X 350g single serve ready meals)Regular price From $150.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
20 Pack (20 X 350g single serve ready meals)Regular price From $300.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Pasta Pack (5 X 350g single serve meals)Regular price From $75.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
why food waste isn't our thing
Did you know throwing away one burger wastes the same amount of water as a 90 minute shower?
- In Australia, 70% of the 7.6 million tonnes of food that is wasted every year is still perfectly edible.
- Food waste costs the economy around $36.6 billion or $2,000 to $2,500 per household per year.
- Australian households throw away around one in five bags of groceries, equal to around 312kg per person.
- Food waste accounts for approximately 3% of Australia’s annual greenhouse gas emissions.
- The amount of water used to grow food that is wasted equals the volume of water in five Sydney Harbours (2600 gigalitres).
sustainability at made by tobie
At made by tobie, contributing to the global effort to combat climate change and create a more sustainable future is as important to us as satisfying your taste buds.
We’re committed to zero waste, climate-positive kitchen practices and our packaging comes from rapidly renewable, sustainably sourced materials to reduce landfill and conserve our natural resources.
who is tobie
Tobie Puttock is a well-known Australian chef who has worked in some of the world's best restaurants. He is also a cookbook author and a TV presenter.
In addition to his culinary work, Puttock is passionate about sustainability and ethical food production. He has been involved in several projects aimed at promoting sustainable food practices and reducing food waste and he looks forward to cooking for you!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.